Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blog Eater

I blogged Friday but it didn't get published for some reason.I saw it but didn't hit "publish" because I thought it had already been published.

I went to the neighborhood breakfast this morning. Afterward I came home and then went back into town to buy some groceries and to go to Goody's to return a shirt that Mary Kate had bought me. It was the wrong size. I got a black and white stripped pull over. I took back a skirt I got just on impulse. My grocery bill wasn't very big even though I bought a lot of meat. I try to have meat at every meal, except breakfast. I got some Italian sausage made with turkey meat and fixed them for lunch. They were okay. I put a whole chicken in the crock pot and maybe it'll be done for supper.

I practiced the piano. Tomorrow is Mother's Day and the children are singing two songs. The second song several mothers are going to sing with us. Hopefully things will sound good.

I was looking at my email today and looked at the Land's End site. I've been looking for a black blazer and they had one and I ordered it. If it doesn't fit I can take it back to Sear's. It's was on sale but the shipping and handling was $8.95 so that took a bite out of the sale price. It is cold at church and I wear a blazer of sweater every Sunday. I spend most of the morning sitting at the piano under the air conditioning vent and I get cold.

No comments: