Tuesday, June 4, 2013

?

I've written since May 30th. What has happened to my blogs? I didn't write last night, June 3rd, but I wrote the day before. Crazy.

Frankie and Mariam and Josh came over in the afternoon yesterday. I had t-bone steaks for them a big baked potatoes with butter and sour cream. The kids are good at entertaining themselves. They found the Old Maid cards and went about playing. Today, I put up the little table for them to play Uno on. Frankie, the kids and I walked into the woods and down to the creek. We saw a box turtle but he was gone when we got back to where we found him. Yesterday afternoon, Josh and Mariam taught me how to throw the frizbe. I didn't get too good but I could throw it to Mariam and she could catch it.

Frankie and Rachel are closing Friday on a house. They've had no place to stay since they had to get out of their rental place. Frankie spent one night with Trudy and then us and tonight he's back with Trudy. It's been a very nice visit. He said that they would be coming back more often and I hope he will.

Trudy cleaned up Frank's room today. She moved boxes and boxes of things downstairs and neatly stored them away. Thank you, Trudy!

No comments: