Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One More Test

Trudy and I ended up at Walmart where she bought some fresh veggies for Forrest's lunch. She left around 11:00 AM. Frank had an appointment at the Medical Village to get an MRI of his head. The neurologist  wants to find out what kind of dementia he has.

While at Walmart, I bought some card games and a Monopoly game. We played Uno tonight and had some fun. The games and reading are to help Frank's mind stay sharp. I'll get a checkers and chess games tomorrow. I've never played chess so I'll be at a disadvantage but it will help my mind, too.

Trudy has some shots she needs for her back pain tomorrow and I will take her to the Pain Clinic for them. While I'm in H'ville, I will go to Toys R' Us and see what kind of games they have. I don't usually like to play games but the Uno tonight was fun. At least we'll have something to do when Frankie and the kids come to visit, and when Mary Kate and the kids come, too.

The weather has been a little on the cool side for the time of year. It's been very enjoyable. We've had lots of rain. It's literally rained a month of Sundays lately. I think it was dry last Sunday.

No comments: