Monday, May 20, 2013

Late

At 5 :00 this morning, I heard a loud crash coming from Frank's room. I got in to see him half on the bed and his bookcase that is next to his bed pushed over. He was okay. I don't know what caused him to push the book case over. He was kind of groggy so I fed him his breakfast. I thought I would miss exercise but I got ready and went on into town and only missed 15 minutes of it. I was planning to go to the grocery store afterwards, but I felt like I needed to go home. I thought Trudy was coming over. About 10:30 AM, I called her and she reminded me that Frank had an MRI of his neck today in H'ville at 1:20 PM! We hadn't put it on the calendar and knew nothing about it until Trudy reminded us. Fortunately, we had enough time to eat lunch and then leave for the appointment. Trudy met us there. She and Sadie will come over Wednesday and help me clean up the mess that is on the floor in Frank's room.

We came home and watched the TV coverage of the big tornado that wiped most of Moore, OK. It was really pitiful. The homes and lives of the people will never be the same. It was 2 years ago that a big tornado hit Tuscaloosa and one hit around here, too. We have been fortunate that we haven't been hit by one.

We have a nice neighborhood and all the neighbors are very friendly and would help you any time you needed help.

No comments: