Monday, May 13, 2013

I Have My Middle C

I didn't go to exercise this morning because the piano tuner came at 9:00 AM. He was able to fix my middle C. A spring was broken and when he fixed it it would repeat. I loved listening to him tune the piano. It really sounds sweet now. It was $125.00 to tune it and $35.00 for the repair. It was a Mother's Day present for me.

Trudy came over around 10:30 AM. After lunch she took me and my car to the car wash. That was my Mother's Day present from her. I was delighted to get my car washed and vacuumed. It looks so good. It was just $11.00 and some change. I usually take it to the $5.00 car wash and vacuum it out myself but I don't clean the windows inside and out. I think it's worth it to have someone else to vacuum it out for me and get the insides of the windows cleaned. They charge $50.00 for a wax and I want to get that done sometime. Our cars sit out in the sun and the rain so the finish isn't protected by anything.

After the car wash, we went to Lowe's to look at plants. Trudy wants a corn plant for her living room. Lowe's didn't have any so we went to Walmart. Walmart had some but she didn't have anyway to transport it, so she'll wait and get George's truck to pick one up in H'ville or somewhere. Bennett's nursery may have them.

No comments: