Friday, May 24, 2013

Exercise

Went to exercise this morning. The center will be closed Monday and Wednesday I will sub for Janet.

I came on home after exercising. Sophrona called and asked if the kids could come Monday at 10 AM and I said yes. I had forgotten about them coming today. I was home, but I was worrying about cooking lunch. I was worried about Frank. I cooked Chili Mac in the slow cooker and it turned our really good. I used ground chicken instead of beef. I liked it because it turned out softer than beef and my teeth appreciated that. I couldn't tell it was chicken.

I have some meat balls that I bought but the recipe will probably call for tomatoes and tomato sauce and that will be too soon after the chili mac. I still have some pork left also.

We're getting the grass mowed tomorrow. It has rained and we haven't had time to get it done. Steve does a good job and only charges $70.00. Our yard is so big I'm surprised he hasn't gone up.

My leg didn't hurt much today. It's a bit sore now but it's because it's the end of the day. I think the hurt comes from the broken femur. The pain is definitely not in my hip-it's in the middle of my femur. I think the hip pain can sometimes be felt in the knee, too. My knee's been replaced and there's nothing there to hurt! But in the early days after the operations, my right knee would hurt a lot. Oh, well, such is life.

No comments: