Saturday, May 4, 2013

Computer Squirrely

I wanted to pay my bills online today but the computer is squirrely. I couldn't get on it to write in my blog last night and I see from the dates that I haven't written since Monday but I thought I had. I've been trying to write something every day.

I've washed some clothes today and practiced the piano. Went out to get the mail after 4 PM but it hadn't come. It's usually here by 1:30 PM. I'll have too go out and see about it again. The wheelchair ramp is convenient. It's so easy to walk down it instead of walking down the stairs. My right leg still hurts. Not enough to take a pill, I just grin and bare it. I still can't put my right sock on but I can tie my shoe now.  It'll soon be 4 months since the operation. I guess it will take more than 6 months to heal all the way.

We are having trouble  knowing what to eat and what Frank's blood sugar should be everyday. We know what not to eat, like white potatoes and bread and sugars and I know what veggies we should eat. I got some diet colas for Frank but he doesn't have anything to snack on that won't raise his blood sugar quickly. There's a sister at church that is going to tell me some things about diabetics and that will be a start.

No comments: