Saturday, May 18, 2013

No Rain

We had a day of no rain. It was cloudy like it was going to rain, but it didn't. We have had a rainy Spring this year. I read the farmers were having trouble getting their crops planted. It's either rain or drought and neither is good.

I slept in today and it was hard to get any thing done. I changed my sheets and washed two loads and practiced the piano for an hour. My leg hurt some. I didn't have to take a pill for it this morning. I did use my cane to walk out to get the mail. Maybe the hurting is from the femur break that I had. I've never had a broken bone before but I think they hurt. 

I looked up cervical stenosis and it said it could effect a person's gait. I think the spine Dr has recognized something in Frank and that's why he's recommended another neurologist. He'll get another MRI of his neck when we go back and see the spine Dr.

No comments: