Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Grass Cut


The grass had gotten pretty long but Steve is here tonight getting it cut. We will see it tomorrow as we go out to go to H'ville for a Dr's appointment.

I'll lead the exercises tomorrow. I'll need to get there early so I can tell the people to use the nerf balls instead of the Silver Sneaker balls. My music is very quiet compared to the rhythmic Silver Sneaker music because I can't concentrate on the exercises if I have loud music playing. I went over the exercises last night and believe I'll be able to do them without much trouble.

I'll get up early and shower. The shampoo I've been using has made my hair dry so I'm going to use the conditioner we have that's scent free. I don't usually use a conditioner on my hair but I need it now.

Don't know if Trudy is going to be at the Dr with us or not. It would be nice if she were there.

No comments: