Thursday, May 23, 2013

Banks

I went to the three banks where we have accounts and found out where the money was and where it was going. I now have a pretty good idea of our finances. I wrote it down in a notebook. I may consolidate the accounts at one bank. Our family doesn't need 9 accounts. I was only gone about one and one half hours. Got home in time for lunch. I had some pork loin left over so I made a salad and put chopped up pork on top of it and had Italian dressing over that. It was good.  We had pork for supper. I added a can of canneli beans to the pork. It could have used more seasonings but I forgot to put the Mrs Dash on mine. Eating more protein helps stave off the munchies.

It took Frank 45 minutes to eat supper. I don't know if it was because he didn't take any caffeine today or what. He had trouble finding the place where we were reading tonight. He can't remember phone numbers and he forgot that I had said a prayer before we read tonight. His mind is going right before my eyes. We'll see a new neurologist May 29th and maybe he can decide on what's happening to Frank.

I'll go to exercise tomorrow. Monday is a holiday, Memorial Day (?) and Wednesday Janet won't be there and has asked me to sub for her. I'll have to study my notes and try to remember what all we used to do. I don't want to do it, but I will. She has done such a good job of turning the exercise group into a Silver Sneakers group and more people are coming out and I really enjoy exercising instead of leading the group.

No comments: