Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Late Day

After my after breakfast nap, I looked through a diabetes cookbook and made a list of ingredients and recipes.  I went grocery shopping after lunch. Usually, I like to go in the morning but I was a late riser today. On days that I don't have exercise, I like to go back to bed and snooze a couple of extra hours. I read my scriptures on the ipad this morning. Trudy is going to teach me how to use the ipad-slowly but surely. She is the one who got me going on the computer. I really like my desk top and can't see the ipad taking it's place.

I bought a lot of groceries and most of the things were on my list. While I was unloading, a nice young man named Johnathan offered to help me unload. His mother was parked in front of me and saw that I had a large load of groceries. I was going to tip him but I didn't have any small bills.

I haven't gotten in the habit of preparing ahead for our meals. With the slow cooker meals, I'll have to do them in the morning so they'll have enough time to cook and be ready for supper. Tomorrow with Trudy and Sadie coming, I won't have any left overs. I think I'll cook the pork loin roast. It is a big roast and will fill everyone up. Since I have protein at every meal, except breakfast, I don't have any cravings. I don't even want to eat any sweets or processed food and I don't have diabetes. I'll prophet from the cooking I'm doing for Frank.

No comments: