Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Went The Long Way

When I got back from exercising at 9:30 AM, Frank was already dressed to go to the Dr. We watched some TV and then he said he wanted to go to H'ville. It was too early to go but he insisted. I took the shorter way that has the most traffic. Going on the interstate is a bit longer but is much quicker and that is usually how we go. But with him wanting to go early, I wanted to go the slowest way. We had an appointment at 1 PM and got to the Dr's office at 12:30 PM. Dr Fruendenburger wanted us to see Dr Malpur to see if Frank had Parkinson's disease because of the way Frank walks. Frank takes small steps because he's afraid he'll fall. We'll see Dr Freundenburger, the spine Dr, next week.

The day was pretty much gone by the time we got home. I got hungry early since I had eaten at 11:00 AM so I got supper ready at 4:30 PM. I had some thin cut steaks that I cooked but they were tough. I'll have to skip Walmart on the meats and go to Publix and see if I can get better meat.

I have some more ground chicken that I can make some more Chili Mac. It was good and easy on the mouth.

Trudy didn't come today. She may have had more facet injections, I don't know.

My leading the exercises went okay today. I only forgot one exercise and Martha reminded me by her actions. The old timers who were used to the old way we used to exercise enjoyed it. I really enjoy the exercises and can tell my leg is getting stronger and stronger.

No comments: