Friday, May 17, 2013

Dr In Madison

We saw the spine Dr in Madison this morning. Trudy met us there. Her back was doing better and the facet shots were helping her pain. We waited an hour to see Dr Fruedenberger, I think that close to how to spell his name, but he was nice and gave us plenty of time. He recognized Frank's speech and said the speech and the unstable walking were neurological and that he wanted us to see a Dr Malpur in H'ville. We see him the 29th. His office is in the same building as Dr Phillips so I know where we're going. We stopped at McDonald's and got a large wrap with grilled chicken in it. I wanted Frank to check his blood sugar in two hours but I think he forgot it and so did I. We may be able to get away with eating something like that if he's careful with the rest of his daily food.

My jacket from Land's End came in today. It fits better than the one I got from Sear's yesterday and I will give Mary Kate the one I got from Sear's. The only problem is that it is a bit heaver than the one from Sear's and I may not be able to wear it to church in the warm weather. The comments on the Land's End site said the two buttons on the front would come off quickly so just go on and sew them tightly. The sleeves are a tad long but there are 4 working buttons along the edge of the sleeve and I can't just turn the sleeve up. I guess I can just unbutton them and roll the sleeves up and have them 3/4 sleeves. They have a nice silky lining in them that will look good.

Trudy is determined for me to learn to use my ipod. I'm using the ipad to read my scriptures on because reading the Book of Mormon on my Kindle has spoiled me. I don't want to go back to my old, large print Bible. I guess I'll have to learn how to use the ipad. I love my desk top computer and don't relish learning to use the ipad. I'll just have to grin and bare it and learn in spite of my dinosaur ways.

No comments: