Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday to H'ville

I didn't go to exercise today. I wanted to go to H'ville to the music store and I wanted to go early. I got some piano books and bought a ukulele. I had given my old one to Frankie and Alita wants to learn how to play one. It came with a book with chords and songs. I've been playing some songs tonight. It came with a CD and a DVD, a carrying case, a book, but no pick. I think I'll see if Sophorona would like too buy it from me because I don't really need a ukulele! It'll be fun for all the Wright kids to play with.

Trudy came over right after I got back from H'ville. We went to town and put her name on our bank accounts so if anything happens to us, she will be prepared to step in and help out. We lost a check book here at the house and Regions is going to order another one for us. Trudy will stay until Wednesday.

Tomorrow Frank goes to see Dr. Walker, in town. He will learn about his blood sugar and if he's pre-diabetic or not. His first blood test came out to blood sugar at 200. He had another blood test at the hospital to double check the count, I guess. Trudy will go along with us. It'll be good to find out what is causing his speech problems and his unsteady gait.

No comments: