Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday All Day

I taught the class today and remembered more of the exercises. I'll soon be able to not use my notes. It doesn't really matter as long as we exercise. There are a lot of nice people that come to the center.

I went to Karen's for scripture study and afterwards went back into town to pick up the picture of the temple that I had framed. It turned out well. Dad wasn't in the mood to help arrange the pictures on the wall so we'll do it tomorrow.

The mail brought me my shoes from Land's End and I like them. They are black leather clogs. I may need to have the shoe shop put something in the right shoe because it is a bit sloppy and loose.

I got my printed blog in. I haven't read it yet. I really didn't know what I was doing so I didn't get all of the blog printed that I wanted. Mary Kate or Trudy can show me how. Thanksgiving isn't that far away and everyone will be at Trudy's house for fun and frolic!

I did the wash I should have done Saturday and had a good day.

No comments: