Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Visiting Teaching

Ann and I went VT today. We could only see one sister today, but we had a good visit. I was to get the lesson from the Conference issue of the Ensign but I was impressed to talk about things we were thankful for instead. We left at 12:00 PM and were back by 2:00 PM. Ann mentioned that there might be changes to the VT routes and I'm afraid we will be split up. The thought is if you have two strong sisters together and they go out each month, you split them up and put them with a weaker sister to help encourage her to be a good VT. It rarely works out and sisters end up going along to do their VT. There's change in everything and sometimes I don't like it!

When I came home, the burn pile was almost burned! Bobby had said he would burn it for us and he did. I went out to say hello and talked with Brenda for a while. There are some big stumps of wood that are still burning and I hope it will be okay during the night. Next year, I'll try to keep up with the pile and will burn it while it is small.

We'll be going to the temple tomorrow at 7:00 AM. The weather is going to be good. This will be the only time we go this month since Thanksgiving occurs in the last week of this month.

No comments: