Saturday, November 20, 2010

Work Day Again

I haven't taken the toilet seats back yet. Maybe I'll wait until Monday when I'm in town anyway. After seeing how dirty the toilet in the upstairs bathroom was, I went downstairs to check on the bathroom there. The toilet seat really needs changing but I cleaned around the toilet and got it clean so we can replace the seat. I'm rarely down there, so I don't notice how clean or dirty things are in that bathroom. When the kids are going to be here, I usually go down and clean and freshen things up. It really can't look good because so much stuff is stored down there. I have towels and linens that are sitting on the three blue water barrels and that doesn't look good. I need help in getting that place organized.

I'm washing three loads of clothes and sheets today. I got up late and then didn't want to go into town.

I'm dreading the first of the year. We've been watching Glen Beck on TV and he has dire predictions. Inflating is coming and the price of food and gas has already gone up. I believe Congress will extend the Bush tax cuts for the middle class but when Obama's health care bill goes into effect, Medicare will be cut millions of dollars. I don't know what us old folks are going to do. The future isn't very secure. But then, we only have today to worry about. Things will work out.

No comments: