Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dental Appointment, Appointment

I had a dental appointment at 9:20 AM and I got there a bit early and got right in. Kumi was my hygienic and she asked if I had medicated. I didn't-I had forgotten! I had to go back home and take my antibiotic and then go back to the dentist at 12:00 PM. I bet I don't forget to medicate the next appointment! I have to take an antibiotic because of my knee replacements.

I was in H'ville, so I stopped by JC Penny's and looked for a black pair of slacks. I tried on a size 12 and a 14 to make sure which size was right. The 12 didn't need any alterations in the length so I got them. There was a red sweater with a kind of cowl neck and it was marked down from $30.00 to $l1.99 and I got it too. There were lots of sales but I wasn't in the mood to shop so I stopped at McDonald's for a hamburger and diet Coke and came home. It rained on me almost all the way home.

Dad was doing the birds when I came home and I cut some newspapers for  the cage bottoms for him. While I was home on my one hour lay-over today,  we put the bills in the bill book getting them ready to pay.

No comments: