Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wet Fall Day

I went to exercise class today. Not many people came out. After I got home, it started raining. It was a blustery fall day. It was a good day to curl up with a book and close the world out. I didn't do that. We had bills to pay and I had some paper work to do.

I got my exercise by going to the mail box four times. I had three letters to mail and after I got back into the house, I found another one that needed to go out. too. The fourth time was out to get the mail.

Tomorrow we go to Drs Phillips and Shergy. Frank has an appointment with Dr Phillips and I see Dr Shergy for a shot for my osteoporosis. The Forteo shots I've been taking for 24 months did make my body grow more bone and the shots I'm getting twice a year are supposed to grow bone also. 

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

maybe those shots will make your bones grow longer!!

The Walker Family said...

Glad the shots have paid off! I agree with MK! lol