Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting Close

Thanksgiving is next week and I haven't started planning for it yet. I have a new recipe for peas, asparagus and mushroom casserole and I need to make as list of ingredients for it. I need to make some veggie recipes so I will have something to eat besides sweets. I don't want to gain weight by eating all the sweets that will be there. I'll look in Mary Lou's  cook book for veggie recipes. Since I don't season any of my veggies, they would be bland for everyone else. I can go grocery shopping Tuesday and get things and pick up some cereal and milk for Mary Kate's kids. I'll have to cook the recipes Wednesday.  Mary Kate said they would be here Nov. 24th and maybe I can have everything cooked by the time they arrive.

There were a lot of people at exercise today. It's good that so many come out. I needed to take my clogs to the cobbler to get some inner soles put in and I was headed that way when I remembered they were closed on Wednesdays! I came home and cooked a cabbage and a cauliflower and had an early lunch.

No comments: