Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

Things at church went well. I sure could tell that I hadn't practiced the piano in a week. Must do better next week. I sit 20-35 minutes at the keyboard at a time and today my back was complaining. We got two Christmas songs picked out. The kids will be singing in Sacrament meeting in December.

Thanksgiving is this week and tomorrow I'll have to figure out what my cooking schedule will be. The main casserole I'm doing is to sit in the refrigerator 8 hours and then cooked. Maybe I'll try to find another recipe for it. I found a broccoli and rice recipe that I want to make and I hope the broccoli is still good. It's been in the freezer for a while. I may have to go back into town tomorrow for I need to get some things for Mary Kate's family.

It's been in the 60's today and I hope it will be nice so the children can go out and play at Thanksgiving. There's going to be a lot of people at Trudy's house then. I need to take a chair just in case they need more seating.

No comments: