Thursday, November 11, 2010

Work Day

I slept in since I didn't have any where to go today. I had laundry to do and I needed to cook some brownies to take to the Adams for burning our burn pile for us. Brownies have 1/2 c water and 2/3 c oil in them, plus 2 eggs, for gooey brownies and 3 eggs for cake- like brownies. I prefer cake- like brownies myself but since these weren't for me, I made them gooey. 

I washed three loads of clothes and hand washed one of my favorite skirts. I practiced the Primary music for the program that is Sunday. I know the music, but I want to practice it each day so I won't make any mistakes.  We'll practice the program in Primary Sunday and then preform it in the next 30 minutes or so. It will be over and done with before we know it.

Talked with Trudy and she is still planning on home schooling the children. They want it. Things at school have gotten really bad and they want out of that atmosphere.

I may go to Sam's to shop tomorrow after exercise class. We're on our last case of corn and Frank likes to eat corn a lot. 

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

get dad some Hominy...i remember how much he LOVES that stuff.

tell him i said that