Monday, November 22, 2010

Interesting Day

It was my time to lead the exercises today. The center workers were busy setting up tables so the seniors could eat in the gym or the place where we exercise and there was some confusion going on when we were exercising. I went by my notes but didn't have some exercises written down and forgot them! We ended 5 minutes or so early.

I left the Senior Center and went to Trudy's credit union of make a deposit for her. Then I went to Karen's. I got home at 12:00 PM and I started a pot of beans. They were done by 3:30-4:00 PM. We had them for supper.

Tomorrow, I have to go buy some groceries for Thanksgiving. I'll be going over to spend the night at Trudy's Thanksgiving day and we all will go shopping on Black Friday. Trudy mentioned getting up at 4:00 AM! Is there anything in the world that I want bad enough to get up that early for???

Frankie and his family won't be coming down for Thanksgiving. We'll miss them but we sure will have fun together!

No comments: