Friday, November 5, 2010

Subsitiuted

I subbed for Jan today at the exercise class. They are moving to a new apartment across the street and she was busy moving. The class is like a club. Almost all the same people come every time and it's good to see them.

I came home after exercise. We lit the gas stove in the basement this afternoon. We had too vacuum it out and turn on the gas from outside. We got it lit successfully. That should take the chill off the house on these cold mornings. The cold-29 degrees-in the morning should zap my flowers. Then I should clean their dead bodies up but I will leave them there so they will seed next years flowers. I quit gardening after I had breast cancer for I couldn't use my right arm for anything like digging and hoeing, but these impatiens come up every year like the angels planted them and I'm glad!

No comments: