Friday, November 19, 2010

Yeah, It's Friday!

I substituted for Jan at exercise today. I'm getting to where I don't need my notes as much and I forgot some exercises. Today, the tape wasn't rewound and I didn't hear the familiar music. The music guides me to what exercises to do next and I was nervous with the wrong music. I will lead again Monday. I rewound the tape so it should be on the right side. I think I'll redo my notes and see if that will help.

I had to go to the Post Office to get some stamps and by the bank and then on to Walmart for groceries and then to Lowe's for two toilet seats. I got home and Frank enlisted my help in taking the toilet seat off and putting the new one on. The problem was that the new one wouldn't fit for some reason. Everything is standard in toilets, but this new one wouldn't screw on. So, I had to go back to Lowe's and return the two seats I had just bought hours ago and get two new ones to replace what I had gotten. The replacement seats were much cheaper and they were defective, so now they have to go back! Maybe I'll stop by Walmart to see what they have in the way of toilet seats.

No comments: