Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Almost Done

I went to the bank and made a deposit. Dad wants me to start using my card instead of pulling out money from my purse, so the grocery money will be put into my account and I'll keep a running tally of how much I spend. Then I drove to H'ville too pick up Dad's Rx's at the Pain Center. Next, I stopped by Sam's to get a few things. I didn't buy anything I shouldn't have bought.

After Sam's, I drove to Athens and stopped by the pharmacy to pick up the meds and then stopped by Dollar General for some Ritz crackers that I needed for a recipe I was making. Then, I came home.

I wasn't tired so I cooked the broccoli and rice and cheese casserole. We can heat it tomorrow at Trudy's. I'll make the peas and asparagus casserole either before I leave home or over at Trudy's. I'll try to leave here by 9-10 o'clock in the morning. 

No comments: