Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not Tall Shots!

No, the shot I got today had nothing to do with making me taller. I've already accomplished that by wearing the clog shoes! Dad's appointment lasted longer than mine for I just saw the Dr and then the nurse came in and gave me the shot. I'll get another one in 6 months. It's called Prolia and should help my bones grow stronger.

Frank got started on his course of Forteo. He'll take it for 24 months like I did. They are self injected shots. The needle is very small and it doesn't hurt a bit. His bones are brittle from taking prednesone for so many years.

We had eaten at 11 AM so we didn't stop for lunch in H'ville. We came home and snacked at 3 PM.


The weather is getting colder and day after tomorrow it's supposed to get down to 29 degrees in the morning! There go all of the green tomatoes that are still on the vine and I bet my flowers will be zapped too! It's too bad for the flowers are still blooming and looking good.

No comments: