Monday, November 15, 2010

Usual Monday

We couldn't get the music to work at exercise so we had to do without. I have the tape that we have to turn over in the car and I'll bring it Wednesday. It's better when we have music to listen to. The music doesn't drive the exercises, it just fills in.

I had dropped off Dad's Rx's at the pharmacy before exercise so I could just pick them up and then go by the P.O. and mail two copies of the temple edition of the Ensign to Ruth and Kathy. I hope they feel the spirit of the magazines. Then I went to Karen's for scripture study.

It had started to rain but wasn't raining hard when I got home. I had gotten a dozen eggs from Karen's chickens so we had eggs for lunch. They were very tasty!

Talked with Trudy and Mary Kate today and everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving. Rachel's grandmother is coming with them so that will be one more person to add to the mix. Mary Kate and kids will spend the first night with us and then the rest of the time with Trudy. It will be a great time being with all the kids.

No comments: