Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Is A Special Day...

I haven't done anything special today. I did run into town to see if Hyatt and Sims was open. They have framed a picture of the B'ham temple for me. They weren't open and the East side of the square was closed off and a big tent was up. I guess the Story Telling event was still going on. Then I went to Walmart and bought some groceries. It was full of people buying Halloween costumes! Saturday is not a good day to go to Wally World!

I have some laundry to do but I think I will wait until Monday to do it. Not in the mood to do laundry today. I wrote some things on Face book and and now I'm going to see what we will be having for supper. I thawed two steak burgers that we will have and some veggies to go along with that will do.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

hey mom! I'm back to blogging again. I miss it and miss looking at your blog. I;m going to get MK and Frankie to sen me a family picture so I can finish updating your blog. Can you give me the info on how you printed out your blog? I love yoU! TJ