Saturday, November 13, 2010

Poison Time

When Frank and I were out in the front yard the other day, I noticed four fire ant hills! The little devils have been working in silence. Since I don't get out in the yard much anymore, they have taken advantage of the situation. I had poisoned a small hill out by the road, but the poison didn't work or they didn't get into it. I think I sprinkled poison on five mounds today. If that doesn't do it for the ants, we  may have to buy some other type of poison or get Cooks Pest Control to do it for us.

We think Nanny's house has sold. Things are still in the works. It would be good to have that behind us.

Been watching a little football on TV. Tennessee just beat Ole Miss badly. Auburn and Georgia are next. Don't know if I'll watch it or not. Auburn is undefeated so far. It would be good to see Georgia beat them-ha-ha-ha!

The Primary program is tomorrow. It will be good to play some other kind of music than the program music. The music leaders have really concentrated on learning the program music to the exclusion of the rest of the music in the book.

No comments: