Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thought It Was Sunday

This morning I had to ask Frank what day it was for I didn't know if it was Saturday or Sunday!

I needed to go grocery shopping today and I had Kari's jewelry party to go to but Frank wanted me to stay home and help him. I waited to shop until I left the party and used the AM time to cut some bird papers.

Kari's party was just a gathering of people she had invited to order some jewelry (if they wanted to). I found a turquoise ring I liked and ordered it. The turquoise is faux but it still very stunning looking. I like bling!

I went to Walmart after the party and just bought some veggies and a chord to fit something like ear phones to his Ipad. It fit and I was glad! Sometimes I have to take things back and I don't like to do that.

We watched the 2nd half of the Alabama vs LSU football game. We lost by 3 points! It's hard to be the grand champions the next year. Everyone is looking to bump you off the football field. That's the second game we've lost. Auburn is doing good this year. They haven't lost a game yet. I'm happy that they are having a good season but we must not let them beat us!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

hey! not sure where we will be staying. maybe we can be scent-free enough to stay with you guys one night???

the Villamor's said...

hey..it is MOnday...where is your post;)