Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lazy Day

Thursdays are usually lazy days. I sleep in, shower and get dressed. Did a load of laundry that I need to put in the dryer now and just sat around.

Frank cut his face shaving this morning and it's been bleeding ever since. The Dr's office said to go to the emergency room but that would be an ordeal. Frank thought of some powder that we use to stop the blood if we trim the bird's nails and nick them too close and he got it and I put some on the wound. It seems to have worked for the spot isn't bleeding through the band aid like before. I'll have to watch to see if he grows any pin feathers! Ha-ha-ha!

After exercise class tomorrow, I'll take by shoes by the shoe shop and get them to put some insoles in for me. The shoes are a bit too big and I hope this will cure that problem.

I sent two magazines to two of my friends and had a note in both but I put the address labels on the wrong packages! My brother called to see if I meant to send "Kathy"s" magazine to them, and Kathy called today to see if I meant to send "Ruth's" magazine to her! Sometimes I wonder where my mind goes when it goes on vacation.

No comments: