Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shopping Again

Last night my plans were to get up early and go to Walmart and finish shopping for the meals I'm going to cook for Thanksgiving. The warm bed kept calling my name and I went back to bed to watch the BYU channel and then to listen to Neil Boortz on the radio. I finally got up and got dressed but it was too close to lunch for me to go out. I left after I feed Dad.

Walmart was crawling with people plus they had put stuff in the middle of the isles and there was less room for carts and people. I just had to get a few items so I wasn't there long. I had already gone to Lowe's and exchanged the flawed toilet seats for two different ones. One would think there wouldn't be such a large variety of toilet seats, but there are!

I will be going over to Trudy's to spend the night Thanksgiving day. That will be lots of fun! I'm not looking too forward to going shopping on Black Friday since the town will be full of people, but I'll be with family and that will be fun.

No comments: