Sunday, November 14, 2010

Program Over!

The Primary program was today. We spent the entire Primary time running through the program and then went into Sacrament meeting and after the Sacrament, we performed the program. I had practiced the music and so I was confident and the children really sang out for their parents. Everyone was pleased with the outcome. Now, we need to work on Christmas music!

I teach the exercise class tomorrow and I have to take some Rx's by the pharmacy and mail some stuff at the P.O. and then go to Karen's for scripture study. The program on the Pearl of Great Price is one hour long so I'll be getting home about noon. Then Tuesday, Frank has a dentist appointment at 7:30 AM and we'll be going too H'ville.

The gang is coming for Thanksgiving to Trudy's house. Mary Kate is staying over here and Frankie's family and Richard is staying at Trudy's. I think Sear's if going to be open Thanksgiving day so they are getting an early start to Black Friday! I might have to go out with the gang, dun know....

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

love you Granny and looking forward to our visit!