Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Various Events

Today I had an appointment with Dr. Walker at 10:30 AM. Afterwards, I needed to go to Public's to get some Pepperidge Farms 100% whole wheat bread. Walmart didn't have any (I called to make sure). I also needed to get a chest X-ray for when I see Dr. Dang, next month. Both establishments were near each other, so the trip was successful.

It was dinner time and I didn't want to go to a different grocery store hungry, so I stopped at Burger King and got a hamburger and a diet Coke. After that, I went to get the X-ray and then on to Public's. It's a nice store and they take your groceries to your car, but they cost more than Walmart. With it's remodeling almost over, the Walmart store is lots larger. They closed the McDonald's and the material portion of the store and have spread out. And everything is in a different place than what it was. I'll get used to it some time, but I don't have to like it, ha-ha-ha!

No comments: