Monday, June 28, 2010

Exercise Class

The exercise class went well. I had studied my notes last night and that helped. I still had my notes to look at and I used them. I want things to run smoothly and not have to rely on anyone in the audience. I still get hints and I really appreciate them but I do want to be able to do the routine without forgetting anything!

I went out to Karen's and we studied Sec. 114-116.

I came home after that and got lunch. I felt tired and took a small nap while the beans were cooking. When I woke up, I swiftly went to the kitchen to check on the beans. They still had plenty of liquid in them, but I burned the beans one time when I took a nap while they were cooking! Today was a bad day for Frank so he slept in. Sometimes his "good" days are bad and he loses lots of time that way. But what is time? A space where you get things done. There will always be more time to get things done until our time stops. Then, we won't worry.

No comments: