Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day of Rest

Since we don't have church until 1:00 PM, Sunday is a day of rest. I go back to bed and watch some BYU TV until it's time to get cleaned up and then its still restful until I have to leave for church. I'm in the choir and it will begin again in July. It'll be after church at 4:30 PM I think. That will put me home by 6:30-7:00 PM. I wish we could have it somewhere in town instead of staying in Madison and having to drive home late. We must have a choir and we just meet 2-3 times a month. No biggy.

Mary Kate is at Trudy's and will be over here Tuesday. I need to plan some meals so we will, or they will have something to eat. I'll still have my diet food and Dad will have his beans but they will need some good food. Haaahaaaaaaa! They are coming to the wrong place for good food!

I teach the exercise class tomorrow and think I will leave my notes at home. I have to fly solo at some point in time and I think it'll be tomorrow.

No comments: