Wednesday, June 9, 2010

H'ville Trip

Went to exercise today. I learned the name of one of the ladies that come all the time. If I do it one name at a time, I might get to know everyone at some point.

Karen came over and we went to the bank and then to Express oil to get the oil changed in the new Accord. They are very nice there. I found out that the air conditioner has a filter that fits behind the glove box. Our was black and had bugs sticking to it, so I had it replaced. The oil filter was clean enough to leave in. Then we went to H'ville to the Dr's office to get the Rx and then on to the Banner store. It was a nice store and had all kinds of flags-American flags, flags to hang in ones garden and the flag poles to hang them on. I'm glad we went, even though I didn't want to buy anything. We stopped by Isom's orchard on the way home and I got some peaches, zucchini, and yellow squash and tomatoes. Karen just got peaches. It was a nice day on the town. It was supposed to rain but it didn't. It stormed tonight while we were reading the scriptures.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

glad you finally saw what that banner store was!!!

and why didn't you walk down to get that bag of 15 bean soup...those knees can handle it! :)