Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No Tital

Couldn't think of any title today. I led the exercise class today. I did pretty well. I use my notes less but still need them. I need to redo the notes and make them larger so I can see them better.

I went to Walmart to get the bananas I forgot yesterday. I also got an accordion visor for my car. I had been looking at jumbo ones for Frank's car and I got a jumbo one for my car and it's too big! I'll use it anyway. I'd rather have that kind than the round ones that twist and fold up.

Frank went through his 72 hr. kit and needs to change out the clothes. I need to review mine and see what all is en there. A chore for another day!

Nothing much has happened today. It's not 2:00 PM but I have nothing that I want to do today. I could wash clothes....who knows what will happen (perhaps the Shadow knows?).

No comments: