Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy But Slow Day

I woke up at 3:00 AM this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I did a few things in my room and at 5:00 I shut the light off and dozed until 7:45. I've been tired all day.

I got my hair cut today and then went grocery shopping. I forgot the bananas and a large set of visors for the vintage Accord. I'll go out tomorrow to exercise class and while I'm in town I'll pick up my Rx's and the bananas and maybe the visor set.

Had the cancer support group meeting tonight. There were 7 people there counting Lou. We had a nice meeting. I may not need to be exercising using weights with my right arm. I see my oncologist next month and I'll ask about it then.

It got up to 101 degrees today. It's supposed to be 95 degrees tomorrow and a bit more humid. Don't you just love humidity?

No comments: