Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Sunday

Had a good day at church. Primary went well. I have to work a bit harder with Sis. Wright because she goes over and over the song she is teaching the youngsters and I don't get any down time at the keyboard! After music, there is sharing time and I get to sit in a regular chair, but while I'm at the piano, I'm busy playing. Sis. Decker used to play games with the children, especially the older children, and I would have a break. I'm not really complaining, it's just different.

I drove by myself today for the Deckers had meetings after church. Next week, choir starts again, but Karen said she could wait and find something to do during choir practice so we'll ride together. It's her time to drive and I'm glad. I like to ride!

Our Home Teachers are coming over tonight at 8 PM. The month is almost over and they haven't been by yet. They usually come on Sundays but with our late meetings, they haven't had time, I bet. I'm glad they're coming tonight. We always enjoy their visits.

No comments: