Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good Day

This was a rest day for me. After going to Gardendale yesterday, I was a bit tired, so I didn't gete up until 8:30 this morning. I did have to go out to the pharmacy to get Dad's Rx's but I came back home and we paid bills.

The house looks so different with the large arborvitae cut back. The front of the house needs some more plants or shrubs now to make it look better. Too bad I can't do anything about it. Maybe in the fall I could get up the energy to plant something. Fall is a better time to plant anyway.

Just watched a two engine plane land. It's front landing gear wasn't locked into place, but the pilot was able to land the plane without injury or fire. Good landing.

Frank is cleaning the bird cages and I must get up and do the water bottles. See you later.

No comments: