Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tree and Shrub Cutting Time

Mr. Sims and his son came today and trimmed the holly bushes and cut down a dead tree that was falling down by itself. The tree was at the edge of the woods but it needed to be cut down. I'm afraid one of the holly bushes was cut back too much. I don't know if it will ever grow back! The holly bushes are pretty hardy and if this one survives it will be a miracle.

I did laundry and helped Dad vacuum the floors. They need to be mopped but I didn't feel like doing it. I need to find a way to clean them that is easier than my way. If my mop handle wasn't so short, I might not mind it so much.

Luke had his tonsils out two days ago. I called to see about him but I just got Frankie's answering machine. I hope he did well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Garden time is blissful time, as I always say.

-Tony Salmeron
Tree Service Hendersonville