Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quiet Day?

I thought this was going to be a quiet Saturday with nothing going on, BUT WAIT! Dad went downstairs and found that the air conditioning was leaking water again. We found it in time before the water had gone too far. I had to make a trip to Walmart to get some Liquid Plummer and a snake to clean out drains. I found three snakes that I bought and on the way to the car, I remembered the Liquid Plummer! I got my exercise today. I walked back into the store and found the drain opener without much trouble and bought it. (mean while back at the motel...)

Dad finally got the drain unclogged and we cleaned all of the water off of the floor and turned the air conditioner back on. It didn't get too hot in the house. The air conditioner unit is on it's last legs we think, but hopefully it will last a little while longer.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

oh no!!!! not again! i bet Dad is really really pooped today!