Friday, June 4, 2010

Letters

Last night when I was making cards, I wanted my alphabet stamps but I couldn't find them. I called Trudy to see if she had borrowed them but she hadn't, so I decided to go to Hobby Lobby today after exercise to get some more. I had looked on their web site to see if they had any and they did. I can't go in that place and just buy one thing, so I came home with individual sheets of paper for the jewelry making, gifts for Luke, Josh and Mariam. I'll make Kayla and Mariam a necklace. I enjoy sending them packages.

I got home and Frank was getting up. It was a prednesone day so he didn't miss me during the time I was gone. My new and last package of food came in today. I've lost 4 lbs. I could have lost more if I had decided to exercise more, but I refused to do it. I enjoy my exercise videos but I don't want to do anything that will require me to sweat! I enjoyed going to Curves, but that's where I hurt my left knee and I haven't been back since. It's moved from it's old place and I don't even know if it is in town now.

We had an afternoon storm and it filled up the bird bath. That's the way we judge if we got a lot of rain or not!

No comments: