Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday's Here

I just got finished with the strength portion of the Stronger Seniors video. It's good. We use weights and when the one pound weights get too easy for me, I'll go to the 2 pound weights! I started out with the 2 lb weights and hurt my triceps. They were sore for a week! Live and learn...

I made some rotoni chicken salad for Frank. Since I've been on this diet, I haven't been cooking anything different for him and I know he will enjoy it. I've got to buy some more canned chicken. The chicken we got from the Amish is almost gone. I can get come canned chicken or turkey from Sam's. It's not as good, but it can be eaten the the rotoni salad.

Mary Kate called today. She is on her way to Trudy's house. She'll spend time with them and will come visit us Tuesday. Hope they won't be too tired when they get to our house.

No comments: