Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday 's Travel

I got up at 7 AM and stayed up. Frank wanted me to mail a box at the post P.O. and I had a bill and some post cards to mail too. I got the National Geographic Kids magazine for all the grandchildren and sent them post card saying the magazine was coming and it was from Granny. I hope they like it. My dad used to send the Geographic World magazine to Frankie and we enjoyed it. I hope the grandchildren will like it too.

The P.O. didn't open until 9:30 AM and I got there about 9:24 AM! The wait wasn't too long and I got everything mailed. I had to get some TENA products so I went to Walgreen's but they didn't have what I wanted, so I went to CVS. They had the product and I even got a buy one get one free deal! At Walgreen's it cost $14.99 and two at CVS were under $14.00. I didn't want to go to Walmart so I came home after that.

Frank is asleep for it is prednisone day. I worked a 20 minute toning DVD. It wasn't outstanding but you never can tell until you buy it and try it. I have another DVD that uses weights that is better.

No comments: