Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping Day

We left the house around 9:30 AM and went to K Mart to return some shoes that Mary Kate had ordered on-line and then we went to H'ville to Value Village. MK got a pair of pants and I got two skirts. Then we went to Sam's. I was able to get some canned chicken. Five cans in at about $2.00 an can. I make the chicken rotoni salad with it. Then we went to Target, where Sophia found a toy she had been looking for for days. She was very happy. She takes disappointment hard...

We got home around 2:30 PM. The kids started watching a movie on the TV and MK put some clothes in to wash and then crashed on my bed. I cut up and cooked some zucchini and yellow squash I had bought yesterday and had sitting over the air conditioning vent to keep cool for there was no room in the refrigerator for them. We'll have good veggies tonight and tomorrow and....forever!

No comments: