Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost Oil Change

I had planned too get the oil changed in my car today but the TV's were on the blink and Frank wanted me to stay home and help him. I cooked some pinto beans and a cabbage. I'll have to cook the beans some more tomorrow. He didn't like the pintos. We usually have the 15 bean variety but I didn't want to walk downstairs to get them and cooked the pintos instead.

I swept the floors and did the cooking and got Gert out for a while. He got a shower tonight and really loved it. In fact, all of the birds got their showers today and all enjoyed them.

After exercise tomorrow, Karen is coming over and we'll get the oil changed and then go to H'ville to get Frank's Rx. There's a banner store I pass every time I'm in H'ville and I want to stop in and see what kind of store it is. There's a 50-50 chance it'll be interesting!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

didn't know you had international friends!