Thursday, June 24, 2010

Temple Day

I got up at 7 AM and got started with the day. Usually I don't get much done when I know I have to go out of town that day, but I needed to do laundry, so I did it. It was prednesone day for Frank and he felt pretty bad so he's still asleep.

Since it's so hot outside, the grass is thick and green and with all the rain we've had, it's growing fast. We have a very large burn pile now with all the pruning we done and we had a tall, dead tree cut down and it's on the pile. We'll have to have some help when we burn it. Frank tells me not to worry about it but it needs to be taken care of and I want it done now. Such is life.

I've lost a total of 6 lbs and hope I can loose one more pound before all my food is gone. I got really tired of the diet and was about to mutiny, but then I weighed and found another pound gone and I decided to follow through with the diet. Living on regular food will be some what of a challenge, but if I can stay away from sugars, I can do it. Sugar is my drug to choice!

No comments: